About Tan Thanh Dong Group
In 2017, L.A Printing Co., Ltd (La Print) was constructed in Duc Hoa III, Duc Hanh 2 Hamlet, Duc Lap Ha Commune, Duc Hoa District, Long An Province and officially operates in 2019 with area of more than 50,000 m2. La Print has asserted its position in the market with modern equipment, professional production management, experienced technical team. La Print supplies high quality products, on-time delivery time, reasonable price to meet different requirements from customers.
REASONS WHY CUSTOMERS TRUST AND LOVE
La Print becomes a leading box packaging manufacturing, supplier in South East Asia, bring a lot of value to customers and society.
- La Print owns factory equipped with modern machinery in Northern, Central and Southern markets.
- La Print is proud to be main supplier to big companies in Vietnam.
- Advantage of source supply actively supports La Print about at-site raw material to meet the target of continuous supply.
- We continuously invest in technology and equipment, innovate to meet the growing demand from the market concerning product quality and design
- Quality is always the background for La Print’s development.
- Ability to satisfy increasing needs ensuring continuous supply.
- Perfect customer services to meet customer’s demand.
- Reasonable price helps to optimize costs to customers.
- La Print owns and constantly update the most advanced technologies to meet the needs of customer.
- We apply a modern management version using the best management software system to optimize production process aiming to get high efficiency in control procedure.
- Advantage in actively controlling source of material is our strength that supports La Printing to be well-known.
- Moto of “all for reputation and profits of customers” leads us to bring the best value and solution to customers.
What is a 3-layer carton?
It is a type of carton made from 3 layers of carton paper. Two layers are on the upper and bottom sides. One corrugated layer is the intermediate of SIN shape.
3-layer box has the following structure:
Upper layer: This is the outer layer of the box. To ensure aesthetics, normally this layer is selected in flat, smooth, beautiful paper with bright colors. Furthermore, many companies print names, images, logos, slogans on this layer.
Intermediate layer: This is the corrugated layer between upper and bottom sides. There are normally 4 flute types: A, B, C and E. Depending on using purpose, It is often selected boxes with different corrugated layers.
Bottom layer: It is usually designed a little thicker than others in force support.MORE DETALS
What is a 5-layer carton?
It is made from 5 layers of carton paper. Two layers are outer paper. Two layers are corrugated in SIN shape and one intermediate layer is between of two corrugated ones.
5-layer box has the following structure: Two outer layers: They are the outer layers of the box. To ensure aesthetics, normally this layer is selected in flat, smooth, beautiful paper with bright colors. Furthermore, many companies print names, images, logos, slogans on these layers.
Two corrugated layers: They are two layers of corrugated paper between the upper and bottom sides. There are normally 4 flute types: A, B, C and E. Depending on using purpose, it is often selected boxes with different corrugated layers.
Intermediate layer: This is the intermediate layer between two corrugated ones. It is chosen different paper in thickness.MORE DETALS